4.8
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous.A few days later I received a UPS package.

I paid $250 to them and there is an email address I sent my business logo to. A few months later I received a magazine and my ad was in it. I am a pretty content customer.

They lived up to what they said over the phone.

As a matter of fact, I paid a lot of other non-profit organizations in the past and this is the only one so far that's sent me some kind of proof of what I paid for.I am satisfied with how my advertisement looked in this magazine.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of national crime tips sales representative. National Crime Tips needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned national crime tips sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Crime Tips.

Had an Experience with National Crime Tips?

Comments

Downey, California, United States #1283446

The Sales Rep helped me to follow up my business license status , they don't have to do it but they did a huge favor for me, I got their phone number , when i need help I will reach out .