Cypress, California
4.8
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous.A few days later I received a UPS package.

I paid $250 to them and there is an email address I sent my business logo to. A few months later I received a magazine and my ad was in it. I am a pretty content customer.

They lived up to what they said over the phone.

As a matter of fact, I paid a lot of other non-profit organizations in the past and this is the only one so far that's sent me some kind of proof of what I paid for.I am satisfied with how my advertisement looked in this magazine.

Review about: National Crime Tips Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with National Crime Tips?

Comments

Amy liang
Downey, California, United States #1283446

The Sales Rep helped me to follow up my business license status , they don't have to do it but they did a huge favor for me, I got their phone number , when i need help I will reach out .

Healthcare Gov Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "The website doesnt verify my identify. I called experian, but the website doesnt give me a number so Experian can't verify my identity. I called the healthmarket.gov costumer service #..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more Irs - Review in Government and Politics category from College Park, Maryland Irs "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more